COVID-19 Information and Resources
Dear VIP Resident(s),
Thank you for visiting our webpage, a resource we hope you will use during these difficult and uncertain times. Our webpage will offer correspondence that has been already emailed or delivered to you. It will also offer National, State and Local resources to help you. As you probably know by now, our offices are closed to the public. We are, however, still available by phone and email during the day. Times at your community may be slightly different, but the hours generally are:
- 8am – 6pm – Monday – Friday
- 10am – 5pm – Saturday
- Closed on Sunday
Your property webpage has the telephone number for the site. We welcome you to call or email during the above times and we will do our best to speak/correspond with you immediately.
For those properties that offer a resident portal through Rent Cafe, we implore you to set up your own resident account. Your account can allow you to put in a service request, check your account ledger and even make rental payments. This is invaluable not only during these unsure times, but even when normal times return. For setup help, please contact your community office.
As a reminder, our amenities continue to be closed. We are doing this for everyone’s health. As many of you are aware, congregations of more than 5-10 people are dissuaded, and our amenities allow for multiple people to be in the area at a time. We never like to close any amenity, but we feel this is the right thing to do at this time. As soon as we feel it is prudent to open these areas back up, we promise that we will.
Our maintenance team is on the property, working hard to keep the property clean and properly sanitized. It is always wise for you to ensure you are following the proper social distancing and hygiene protocols that the CDC has issued, as we cannot ensure complete decontamination at any given time. Our maintenance team is only completing emergency service requests in people’s homes. A list of emergencies are located on this resource page. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact the office and someone will respond.
We will continue to accept packages at the site, but every effort should be made by you and the driver to deliver while you are home (or leave on the doorstep). Once we receive a package, we will call you and find a convenient time when we can deliver the package directly to your doorstep.
Thank you for your residency with us. We appreciate your patience while we work through this tough time. Please call us if you have any questions.
Resident Specific Letters
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
- Office Hours, Amenities, and Package Delivery Letter
- Online Transaction Fees Letter
- Resident Emergency Work Orders
National Health Links
State Health Links
- Florida –http://www.floridahealth.gov/
- Texas – https://www.dshs.texas.gov/
- Rhode Island – https://health.ri.gov/
- Puerto Rico – http://salud.gov.pr/Pages/Home.aspx
- Massachusetts – https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-public-health
- Connecticut – https://portal.ct.gov/dph
- West Virginia – https://dhhr.wv.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Local Resident Resources
- Central Florida COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Tampa COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Jacksonville COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Rhode Island COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Connecticut COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Crowley, Texas COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Liberty Hill, Texas COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Martinsburg, West Virginia COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
Best Practices to STOP the Spread
- Cleaning Your Home
Tips During Quarantine
- Working from your Apartment – https://www.apartments.com/blog/tips-for-working-from-your-apartment
- Create an office space in your living room – https://www.apartments.com/blog/how-to-create-an-office-space-in-your-living-room
- Creating space for apartment workouts – https://www.apartments.com/blog/creating-space-for-apartment-workouts