COVID-19 Information and Resources
Dear VIP Resident(s),
Thank you for visiting our webpage, a resource we hope you will use during these difficult and uncertain times. Our webpage will offer correspondence that has been already emailed or delivered to you. It will also offer National, State and Local resources to help if needed. We are open to the public. If you choose to come to our clubhouse and speak in person with one of our team members, you are required to wear a mask. This is company policy and no exceptions will be made. We are also available by phone and email during the day. The hours of operation at your community may be slightly different, but the hours generally are:
- 9am – 6pm – Monday – Friday
- 10am – 5pm – Saturday
- 12pm – 5pm – Sunday
Your property webpage has the telephone number for the site. We welcome you to call or email during the above times and we will do our best to speak with you immediately.
For those properties that offer a resident portal through Rent Cafe, we implore you to set up your own resident account. Your account can allow you to put in a service request, check your account ledger and even make rental payments. This is invaluable not only during these unsure times, but even when normal times return. For setup help, please contact your community office.
Our amenities are now open but operating under some different rules and hours. Please check with your onsite team and they may vary slightly from property to property. The pools are generally open from dawn until dusk. Approximate hours are be 9am until 10pm. The other amenity areas, which includes the fitness center, are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but please check with the office to confirm. As many of you are aware, congregations of more than 10 people are discouraged, and our amenities allow for multiple people to be in the area at a time. We have occupancy limits on the entrances to the amenities and we ask that you adhere to these guidelines. In addition, we have provided sanitizing spray and towels and we ask that you use this before and after you use the amenity.
Our maintenance team is on the property working hard to keep the property clean and properly sanitized. It is wise for you and your guests to following the proper social distancing and hygiene protocols that the CDC has issued, as we cannot ensure complete decontamination at any given time. Our maintenance team is completing service requests. The team will wear their proper personal protective equipment (PPE) while in your home. If you are home when they come, they will ask you a few questions and we politely ask that you provide them with the proper social distance of at least 6 feet while they are working. If you have any doubts or questions please contact the office and someone will respond.
We will continue to accept packages at the site but every effort should be made by you and the driver to deliver while you are home (or leave on the doorstep). Once we receive a package we will call and find a convenient time when we can deliver the package directly to your doorstep.
Thank you for your residency with us. We appreciate your patience while we work through this tough time. Please call us if you have any questions.
Resident Specific Letters
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
- Office Hours, Amenities, and Package Delivery Letter
- Online Transaction Fees Letter
- Resident Emergency Work Orders
National Health Links
State Health Links
- Florida –http://www.floridahealth.gov/
- Texas – https://www.dshs.texas.gov/
- Rhode Island – https://health.ri.gov/
- Puerto Rico – http://salud.gov.pr/Pages/Home.aspx
- Massachusetts – https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-public-health
- Connecticut – https://portal.ct.gov/dph
- West Virginia – https://dhhr.wv.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Local Resident Resources
- Central Florida COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Tampa COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Jacksonville COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Rhode Island COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Connecticut COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Crowley, Texas COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Liberty Hill, Texas COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
- Martinsburg, West Virginia COVID-19 Resources – Click Here
Best Practices to STOP the Spread
- Cleaning Your Home
Tips During Quarantine
- Working from your Apartment – https://www.apartments.com/blog/tips-for-working-from-your-apartment
- Create an office space in your living room – https://www.apartments.com/blog/how-to-create-an-office-space-in-your-living-room
- Creating space for apartment workouts – https://www.apartments.com/blog/creating-space-for-apartment-workouts